Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Hi Sabai-
I think I answered your question thru my website.

On one end of your cables the heatshrink says "Gabriel Gold" the other end says "Reflection"

I believe you noticed this after this posting.

How do you like them so far?
Hi Steve,

Yes, in fact you did answer it on your site -- my mistake. And since the XLRs are male/female you can't make a mistake. They're sounding great already with only a few hours on them.

Thanks again.
Sabai-looking forward to take of the combination of GG and Synergistic items

Steve
spell check wow is me!
Sabai-looking forward to your TAKE of the combination of GG and Synergistic items.

Steve
Hi Steve, I will be getting the Synergistic Research PowerCell 10SE with the Galileo MPC next month -- which includes their latest Precision Reference power cord. So I will wait a bit before posting a full report here. But I can report a change that I made to my system yesterday that astonished me. I had my GG Reflection power cord connected from my power conditioner to my EMM CDP. On a whim I connected it from my Tesla Plex into my power conditioner -- replacing an SR Master Coupler terminated with Oyaide plug and IEC -- and I plugged the EMM into the power conditioner using the Master Coupler. This has made a HUGE difference in resolution, dynamics and sound stage. I quickly discovered that the GG Reflection power cord gives the best results -- fantastic results -- when used downstream -- its sonic benefits are immediately transferred through the entire system and right through to the speakers. When my PowerCell arrives this configuration will change. The Precision Reference power cord will connect the PowerCell to the Tesla Plex -- and the GG Reflection power cord will be connected directly from the PowerCell's Tesla Plex receptacle to my EMM CDP. After December 20 I will be able to post a full report here. I also intend to do a product review featuring the GG cables, EMM CDP, Merlin speakers -- and my Marantz PM-15 amplifier.