optical or coaxial ? your thoughts on Monster

what are your thoughts about coaxial vs optical audio cables which one is betteris there a difference? and how monster cable rated. I have MIT's for my LRC speakers. The MiT's were give to me by a friend and I could not afford anything as expensive as the MIT's so I am considering Monster.
cj1capp
I would stay away from the Monster optica & Coax.
In an optical connection there are more conversions & a coax is more reliable.
I agree ... send Frank an email at signalcable.com and he will hook you up (no pun intended) OR better yet wait a couple of weeks and look for a used Silver Resolution here on Agon. I bought two so far and just love them ... The Analog one/two stuff will give the budget Monster cables a serious run for the money and they are built here in the US. Better build, better service, better value. Lot's of used stuff here $20-$40. I like the Eichmann bullet option. Worth the extra $$$. If you dont like a particular signal cable - post it and sell. You wont loose a dime. It's given me the freedom to try several different combinations.

In regards the the optical vs coaxial ... lots and lots of past posts. Many will lead you to good info on the WEB. I am sticking with coax for short runs I ran optical from my PC to the AV rack (50 ft. plus)

Hope this helps ...
Mt10425 you are right and for give me for being lazzy, I wont be so lazzy again.Thank you for your time and your answer this AM. As always you are very knoledegable.cj
Cj-I didn't mean to infer any laziness on your part, just that there is a truckload of information available in case you want more info than what the handfull of us provide here. Happy hunting and enjoy.