Line Conditioner or New Power Cords?

I can afford one of the two right now. Which would make the biggest impact on my Arcam/Totem setup?

Thanks
spender_1
I'm running the top of the line Monster Power (very reasonably priced) AVS 2000 and HTPS 7000. Assuming your amps don't require 1000s of watts, this combo is nearly impossible to beat for the price.
I disagree with Marakanetz. "dirt cheap?" forget about price. Poor power conditioners can add some evil little nasties. I'm not a "Monster" fan, and it is a monster. Your most cost effective start to electric nirvana are dedicated lines for your analog and digital. Start there..
I would try CD/Dac/Pre into power conditioner.

Amplfier direct in the wall.

Build from there.
I would try all variations. With our SET amps, I've yet to find a power conditioner that didn't smooth over the sound, and that includes $300-5000 models. Didn't like the effect at all. With a 50W push/pull triode amp, however, the high end conditioner worked wonders. Separation and depth that were astounding. Currently, we have our CDP and preamp running straight into the wall, which is how we like it best. If we had different components, a different room, different ears...who knows? Only you can decide what works best, according to your preferences.

A dirt-cheap line conditioner will do better job than mega-priced powercord.
I've yet to find a universally applicable opinion in this hobby, including this one, with which I disagree.