Best RCA terminated digital interconnect?

I want to replace my PS Audio digital cable from the SACD player/transport to the Genesis Digital Lens with a new RCA digital interconnect(My transport/SACD player doesn't have a balanced digital out). I've heard good things about the Stereovox and have a good Siltech AES/EBU from the Genesis to the MSB Palatinum Plus DAC. Suggestions anyone?
jamiehughburr
Thanks Listener57,That is good to keep in mind for the next time I need a digital Ic for the home theater.(I scrimp a little when it comes to movies as compared to the two channel big rig)I could also give the AAD ic a listen in the two channel and see what I think.I know you said least costly.What kind of cheese are we talking about?(price range)
I found the Stereovox very good for the money, for less than $100 I would recommend giving it a shot.
Gixerman, I think the actual current price is certainly available from Audiogon member, Joemazzaglia, but my guess is that currently selling for no more than $75, when not available on auction. Since I am just a fan, and not a dealer, my apology to Joe if my estimate is way off base.
I think it is harder for modestly priced items to quickly gain street credibility unless some of us are willing to take a chance, and participate in the discussion threads.
Also, another member has been kind enough to let me know that his knowledge of the Digital Lens readout is that it displays speed accuracy of the transport, not jitter. Since this digital IC improves what I am hearing, and happens to reduce the readout to zero, perhaps there are some digital angels dancing on the head of each hand-crafted RCA connector.
If anyone else has had the experience of reducing this readout to zero with any combination of transport and digital IC would they please comment in this discussion thread. This applies only to those who really care about an exclusive membership opportunity in Audiogon's Club Zero.

04-21-06: Eldragon
Canare Digiflex Gold I(LV61S) only $25 and also Stereophile Recommended.

that means that it's a good cable?