Best low cost speaker cables for my system?

I have Creek 5350, Rotel 1072, B&W 703's. Mated with Transparent Powerlink Plus and Guerrilla Audio silver IC's, the system sounds well balanced and emotionally engaging. Am looking for an affordable speaker cable to complete system. Am considering DH Labs Q10 ($185 per 6' pair). I need a 24' pair of speaker cables. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks!
stuartk
I have used 30' runs of both Canare 4S11 and MAS Signature Hybrid speaker cable, and my system does not have rolled of highs or radio channels playing. None of my amps...SS or tube...have ever shut down unexpectedly. I think my system sounds great, and others have thought so, too.

Try some inexpensive Canare 4S11 for $.69/foot from Markertek. If it doesn't do it for you, then consider auditioning MAS Signature Hybrid (sold by Audioparts, Inc on Audiogon) with no risk.

Great choice of components. I really like your system. IMHO you might consider to devote the money to a beefier amp with higher damping factor and just go for ordinary speaker cables (wire from the hardware store) ... your speakers can probably handle at least 200 Watts. More headroom and damping is likely to give you an audible improvement. ( I am assuming that your budget is around $1000 which is enough to do an amp upgrade)
Tvad's suggestion of Canare cabling is right on the money and a perfect example of what i was talking about. That is, it is a 4 x 14 gauge spiral wrapped star quad design. You can also find other similar products at Parts Express for slightly less money. Sean
>
Sean,
Your remarks are way over my head, unfortunately. The DH Labs Q10 uses a pair of 12 guage wire and a pair of 14 guage wire within one jacket. I don't know how this compares with your suggestion of 4X14 guage "spiral wrapped star quad design".
Tvad: thanks for once again offering suggestions for my system. I will look into the Canare cabling you suggest.
Stu,

If you look into Canare 4s11 you'll be looking into a star quad design. 4x14 refers to 4 conductors at 14 gauge each.