Anti-cables vs CC89259

I've been a user of the CC89259 for many years now. But recently a lot of fellow audio club members have been replacing their expensive speaker cables with these "Anti-cables"

www.anticables.com

Has anyone had any direct experience comparing these against the CC89259? I know they are inexpensive enough to just try out for myself, but I am still wondering if anyone's had any experience with them and what your thoughts are.

Thanks,
Bob
ptmconsulting
Mine didn't impress me that much until I cut off the standard spades, and connected the bare cables. They are far better now. I don't think the standard spades are very good, at least when I got mine, which was over a year ago.
I think more of the raves are for the Speltz interconnects than the speaker cable. The speaker cable is very inexpensive and holds a lot of appeal to value seekers. I had 8TC, replaced it with Speltz and enjoyed Speltz and its more tranparent HF response, better detail and image. I also tried VH Audio CHeLA cable and found it very similar to Speltz but put back the Speltz. Speltz is a third to a fifth the cost of those others. I find speaker cable has less impact on sound than interconnects, which have less impact than power cables. In my setup to my ears anyway. Also a big 3D image is very important to me and nothing has ever opened it up as wide or deep as the Speltz interconnects. I compared much higher priced interconnects ($500-$1200/pr) to the Speltz interconnect and it won by a long shot. I was shocked....in a good way. I am happy with the tonal balance of my system. Once I found a power cable that properly reproduced digital and HF nicely I have concentrated on soundstage and image. These things make the biggest difference to the image:

not in order of importance because I don't know that

1)PS Audio P-300 on source components set @120HZ output
2)Speltz interconnects
3)Bi-wiring and less so bi-amping (and I do a passive horizontal biamp*) bi-wire made a bigger difference than biamp but I had two amps that are the same brand-sensativity-impedence, a perfect setup for passive bi-amp which does help. It just had less impact than bi-wiring....in my setup
4)Good power cords

* on my speakers that allow for it
The Anticables take forever to break in. The web site says they don't but I'm afraid they do, but once they finally break watch out! They are amazing, it's like a pillow was removed from in front of my speakers. The anticables sound like crap at first so you have to be patient. It will pay off I promise.
Mtrot,you are dead right.Cutting the spades of the anti cables takes everything up a notch,especially voices which seem more in the room.
Sunsetsuperman,you are dead right too,these cables take around 500 hours of music through them to finally find their feet.Told Paul Speltz about this and he said a few of his customers had the same findings.Well worth the wait though.
I have to agree with Matcecil, and Nortberg. The Anti-cables were better than my old Kimbers right out of the box. I did notice a soft bloated bass, mids to die for, and a rolled off top.

Patience is a virtue. Now, after months of use, I have a deep defined bass, and airy highs. I do have their interconnects as well. Be sure to mate the two for the best synergy.

I will try the bare wire connection on the speaker. Thanks for the tip Mtrot.