Recommendations for a sub $600 power strip?

Hi there I'm in the market for a Power Strip. I have a budget of about $600 but may go over. I would like recommendations from the family for a 6 way strip. This is just for the stip itself, I shall add my own cable of course. What say you?

Thanks so much everyone! :)
seneca
Maybe also a Vans Evers Super Companion power strip. I have one, no complaints. I think they still make them.
You might be able to find a used Shunyata Hydra 6 on here for $600-$650. I did - very pleased with the results
There is also the Mapleshade power strip. Thing is it looks very cheap so I'm curious as to how it sounds.
http://www.mapleshaderecords.com/audioproducts/powerstrip.php
If you're just looking for protection against power surges and outages, then the Brickwall PW8R15AUD might be worth researching: 8 outlets, 15 amps, $259.

It is not a conditioner, and it imparts no sound of it's own in my system.

Brickwall also sells a low profile rack mountable 10 outlet box.
You can get a powervar (#1100-12?) which weighs over 40lbs and will give you clean protected power and multiple outlets. They show up for $150-220 on ebay and on audiogon. If you only want a power strip with some filtering check out k-works. Igor also makes a very good power cord and excellent interconnects.