Recommendations for a sub $600 power strip?

Hi there I'm in the market for a Power Strip. I have a budget of about $600 but may go over. I would like recommendations from the family for a 6 way strip. This is just for the stip itself, I shall add my own cable of course. What say you?

Thanks so much everyone! :)
seneca
Clio09, thanks for your thoughts. I will probably be running a 30 Watts Integrated (Ars Sonum)which should work fine. I also suspect that I would avoid the isolation transformer route for the digital stuff. I'm at the point of considering the Haley, BPT-3.5, or a simple VenHaus Hot Box.
Here is a new model from Exact Power. I saw it at CES. It is very well built. I believe the price was expected to be around $600. Be sure to click on the "EPDS Solution" and "Specifications" links.

http://www.morriscasale.com/exactpower/products/epds/index.html
Pubul57, why not try both the BPT and Hot Box, they both come with a trial. I don't know anyone who does trials for the RSA products though. You could buy a Haley used as they come up every now and again. Try calling Dan at Dedicated Audio, maybe he has a haley he would loan out. I bought my Haley from him as a demo unit and he was great to work with.