IS AUDIO ART CABLES THE REAL THING

I got some of the ic3 in balanced and rca and they just amaze me.They have me replacing some high end cables. Has anyone found them to sound good
bbaxley2
here's a post i started on the polk site about the ic-2's
http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42566
I have a set of the IC-3s(copper) and they are pretty darn good, although I have now replaced them with the Speltz Anti-IC, which is even better to my ear. Admittedly, the Speltz costs more than the IC-1. I have not yet tried the IC-3, but I am interested.
I would say that at the current price it is offered and the 30 day demo it is a safe bet. But would be easier if you could demo them from your local brick and mortar
Any cable, could, possibly, be exactly what you need, perfect.
Any cable, could, possibly, totally suck in your system.
The vast majority just pass electrons.
Some spend little to get what thet want...
Or, some spend THOUSANDS per cable to get what they want.
I never heard of this cable, but experience tells me it is just another cable. It is not nirvana. It is not the Holy Grail of cabledom.
Maybe it could be another decent low-priced cable... only time will tell.
If you want to send me a pile of them for free, I'll try them.
In the meantime, I am getting some Belden 89259 and gonna make my own. ($2 per foot plus RCAs)
The audiophile cable market is overcrowded. Plenty of good stuff already: neutral, not neutral, expensive, inexpensive.

Stop with the new cables already. High end audio needs a new cable like the paper industry needs a new folded napkin.

FWIW, IMO, Amen, All Praise to Allah.

Kumbaya.