TG SLVR Power cord; substitute or something better

i've been using some tg slvr powercords for quite sometime and been very pleased.

its now hard to find them since Bob Crump passed away.

Can someone here recommend a good all around powercord in the $500 price range ? hopefully something as good or better than the tg slvr ?

thanks for input guys
nolitan
I'll save you the trouble of contacting Frank. Frank was not involved with Bob Crump but came into the picture after Bob passed away, although he and Bob were acquainted. Frank has not made any changes to the products but meanwhile has been experimenting with some new designs such as power cords. If and when new products are available they will be listed on the TG Audio website.
Brian
BMI Cables still sells direct in the USA. Since BMI is so busy they only sell directly in USA by referral. I personally have 6 BMI Hammerhead Silvers and love them. By far the most natural sounding power cable I've heard in the last 15 years since upgrading cords. The Hammerhead silvers do wonders for treble, mid vocals and bass control. Worth every penny.

Here is a link to one of BMI Cables Asian distributors.

http://ptmetalworks.com/htmldocs/audio/bmi_powercab.php
Hi Hammerhead

thanks for the info.

are these hammerhead silver pretty stiff to work with ?

How much are they for a 5 foot powrcord ?

thanks
Nolitan,

Have you considered upgrading the AC connnectors on your TG silvers instead of changing cords? I'm not that familiar with the TG audio line, but aren't the connectors of the hospital-grade variety? A connector change could improve the overall performance of the cord without significantly altering what you already like about it.