JADE AUDIO Cables

Hi

I ordered a pair of Jade Audio cables (Vermeil version, not the Golden one) from Audiogon member Jadem6, who offers a one month return guarantee.

I was wondering wether other Audiogon members already tried and/or bought these new DIY cables.

I read the review made by JD himself, but ofcourse I'm curious to hear the comment of buyers/users.

Thanks
mattheus
I have standard bybees in one pair. I have used the plug in bybee filters in the past on IC's and never cared for them. A little gained but something lost. NOT the case here. I have been unable to find a downside. They reveal a little more and provide a touch of added refinement.
After a couple of days with both the Vermeil and Gold, I must say I am VERY impressed! Nutella did an excellent job in accurately describing the sonics. I plan to continue aging via the Audioharma Cable Cooker and will report any changes.

JD's wonderful cables are easily among the finest available and the Vermeil is an absolute audio bargain. As most of you know, JD is one of the really good guys in this business and it's been such a pleasure to get to know him and his cables.

HIGHLY recommended!
I took possession of my Vermeil yesterday. I put it in my system where I had an Oritek X-2. JD cooked it for 120 hours on his cooker, and it has been in my system for about 24 hours. So far I would have to agree with the aforementioned comments. I'm interested to see what happens in another 100 hours or so. Nice cable for the price.
You can contact AudiogoN member J.D. MacRae. His AudiogoN handle is Jadem6, email is jadem6@hotmail.com.
You can e-mail me offline for his phone number.
He usually has ads up on Audiogon, and probably will again in the next couple days.

Cheers,
John