JADE AUDIO Cables

Hi

I ordered a pair of Jade Audio cables (Vermeil version, not the Golden one) from Audiogon member Jadem6, who offers a one month return guarantee.

I was wondering wether other Audiogon members already tried and/or bought these new DIY cables.

I read the review made by JD himself, but ofcourse I'm curious to hear the comment of buyers/users.

Thanks
mattheus

The bears are tremendously amusing because they add the necessary flair to the website. They portray each Jade Audio product in a pleasant way and do not distract from the product offerings at all. There are already too many boring websites out there, so I can only applaud this. Jade's cables are presented in a frivol way by the bears and his cables are the best!
JD, Have you thought of marketing your bears as acoustical absorption treatments? You may be sitting on a gold mine, high WAF as well!!
Best of luck to you, my friend.
After hearing JDs cables, all other cables became irrelevant. They do things I did not think possible.

Folks, here is a man driven by obsession and the joy of discovery. He is just happy to keep making something because he knows no one else has anything quite like it. Anyone else probably would have quit long ago.

Now, I'm just waiting for the bottom to fall-out of the gold bubble...
Now, I'm just waiting for the bottom to fall-out of the gold bubble...
Hey, not until I get around to melting down my high school class ring. It's 10 carat AND has a genuine imitation sapphire!!! If I can remember where I put it, I might be able to actually retire ;-)