YTER Speaker Cables - Feedback Wanted

Has anyone had an opportunity to audition the new YTER speaker cables made by Sonus Faber.

I current own Transparent Ultra's and was wondering is these new YTER cables would be a step up in performance.

Also does anyone know how much they cost?

Any feedback from users would be much appreciated.
128x128rchan
i'm also interested to find out more abt the Yter speaker cable (to be used in conjunction w/SF Amati Anniversario), unfortunately am not able to audition them.

other speaker cables under consideration include Nordost Valhalla & Stealth Dream (also not able to audition these).

comments anyone?
Alexsee
There is no relation in price between Yter and Nordost/ Stealth. For the money the Yter is fantastic.
I did btw a test between Yter and Nordost on the Anniversarios and in depth Yter was best but in detail Valhalla was best. (you should know that the tested Valhalas were biwire and Yter singlewire and Anni signlewire)

Hope I helped.

Please state your electronics with Anniversarios.
I have the amati homage. Its tweeter is a bit edgy with other speaker cables (kondo silver speaker wire, audience au24 as well). I tried the yter speaker cable today and to be honest its the missing link to make my system really sing.

I hope you can try it before buying the more expensive cables around like what I did. My other interconnect kondo ksl lp and tara labs.