Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
anybody knows the Tesla line-up? from bottom to top, where does the Acclerator line stand?
Spoke with SR today - the Telsa website should be up next week. The price for the 1 meter Apex (top of the line)ic is $3400, $4000 for the two meter. The performance of these cables exceed the old Absolute Ref which cost $4750 for the 1 meter.

Even the next in to the top of line Precision Reference's performance exceeds the old AR according to my dealer and is less then half the cost, $2200 for the 1 meter ics and $2800 for the PR spker cables!

If the performance claims are true these will be a huge hit and a run away seller.

It'll be interesting to hear the reviews. The Absolute Sound Editor Jon Valin has given the old AR cable a steller review, better then the Valhallas and just a notch below the incredible Tara Ones'. Stereo Review has always given the SR cables high ratings.
Rb99,
This is information I found on the net and from talking to The
Cable Company. Also, if you call Synergistic directly they will
provide more information.

I assume yes you can use the Tesla line with the Quattro. My
new Tesla cables have the same connecters as the older X2 line.
I heard they are updating their entire line so I am going to
wait and see if they replace the Quattro.

I was able to get this information via the net about the product
line from bottom to top:

Tesla Alpha Sterling
Tesla 4X4
Tesla Vortex
Tesla Accelerator
Tesla Acoustic Reference
Tesla Precision Reference
Tesla Apex
Joe, thanks for the line-up. So the accelerator is right in the middle. Surprisingly, the Accelerator ICs are really expensive. Something like $1200/m XLR version.
I'm on their website right now- the new Tesla website is up! Man oh man do they have some crazy stuff- "Quantum Tunneling?"