Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
J_evege,
And this is where "your milage may vary" applies perfectly!

It depends on your associated equipment and room. You really can not make an assumption how a particular cable will behave in your system based on somebody else's experience and comments on this site. The only true way to find out is to try.
If you ever try the PAD Anniversary Aqueous, please be sure to let it settle for at least several hours(4-5) by playing music. This cable is very sensitive to movement and will change its sonic character and sound pretty bad if moved. It can not really be a direct swap between the Accelerator and Aqueous since both cables require time to settle.
Just so you know.
Thank you all for your thoughtful responses. My system, minus the analog, which is on hold for now, is below.

I did not mention in my previous post that I have also auditioned the Purist Anniversary Aqueous cable. Unfortunately it was a solo audition so I could not do direct comparison. Despite all of my excitement to try the AA cable, my perception was that, in my system, the Musaeus still sounded better than the AA. The AA had a beautiful, sweet portrayal of orchestral passages and the human voice was very palpable- dead center in front of me. The Musaeus did all of this but with more air and spatial depth at 1/3rd the price. The AA sounded a bit flattened out and lacking in air and space around the music. The "black background" should not sound like the stifling vacuum of outerspace, right? I'm a big believer in auditioning equipment with high quality live recordings that are full of musican and spatial information.

Maybe my Isoclean power conditioner and cords (which I think are fantastic performers, btw) filter out a lot of the noise and hash so the Ferox liquid may be overkill in my system.

After hearing all of your glowing reviews of the Accelerator, I will definitely wait to audition them before I buy. I do want that warm Synergistic Research sparkle without sacrificing the Purist clarity. It seems the guys at the cable company are understaffed. It's been difficult to get replies and action in a timely way. I do, however love the service so I'll have to be patient.

My system:
Edge Electronics G1 Preamplifer
Edge Electronics G4 Amplifier
Audio Physic Tempo IIIi Speaker
Resolution Audio Opus 21 CDP
Isoclean 80A3 power conditioner
Tara Labs Vector 1 for all interconnects
Kimber Kable 8tc speaker cable
Isoclean Superfocus powercord (power conditioner)
Isoclean Autofocus powercord (Amp)
Shunyata taipan non-helix (preamp &cdp)
Jersey, I'm glad the cables came into their own for you. It is possible that the set I had was not fully broken in. As I said, I really liked this cable, but PAD Aqueous was just more to my liking.

The addition of the PAD speaker cable allowed me to just enjoy the music and stop thinking about any upgrades. As weird as it sounds, that speaker cable was the last thing I changed in my system since February! I haven't bought anything for my system since, except more CDs. For the past 2 years I've been screweing around trying to find that sound that I like. These speaker cables were the final touch. Within my system, this was the cable that sounded best, the final ingredient.

Negative about it......I spent a lot on music the past few months and ran out of space on my Boltz600 cd rack and now the discs are all over the place!
:)
711smilin, Please let us know how you like the Tesla Apex, Tesla Absolute Reference and Quattro in your system! Thanks.

Audphile1, I too am trying to be done with it and have been buying lots of CD's lately. I got a huge 600 CD rack from Audio Advisor and it is almost full! I'm glad you are enjoying the PAD cables. I do agree that everybody's system and preferences are different and you MUST audition all cable before you buy. The Synergistic line is just so addicting. I love the Accelerators but I’m curious to try Acoustic and Precision reference now. Looks like it’s demo time again. ;-)

J_evege, The Cable Company is always very busy. Just be patient they will get to you. I visited them on Monday at their New Hope office earlier this week since I live about 45 minutes away. A bunch of great guys and gals that are very enthusiastic about music and equipment. Than I entered the cable room where they keep used and new stock, I nearly fainted ;-) Just kidding. Hee hee hee
Joeyboynj, all I can say so far is WOW, I am pretty frikin amazed by my enhanced musicality, and enjoyment. I even had a buddy over last night, Markr7 who told me my system is finally there, in his opinion. He liked the sound so much, he put an order in with the guy I got mine from. He gives me the best deals available. The cables are not cheap, but, they are fabulous, and synergize beautifully.

My It guy was over last night too, he love to rock out, so I put my rock amp into the mixture(Moscode 401HR, with PW ecc180's, and PW amperex 6922's)he finally admitted, it was the BEST system he has EVER heard. I just love it. Having 2 amps, both stereo, makes it so wonderfully easy to switch between the Mactone(quads WE 300Bs, and the monster)

All I can say is I am FINALLY there, the BEST system, I have ever heard, and it's in MY HOUSE.....