Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
istanbulu, I will definitely keep you updated via personal email as I audition these cables more. I am actually looking forward to taking them out of my system when I have to return them to the Cable Co. From my experience, I am most able to hear differences when a component is taken out of my system vs put in.
i recently heard a system using all tesla line cables - ICs and PCs. the sound was excellent. and the construction of these cables is up there with the best i have ever seen.
Tboooe and PC people...

I've just played two separate systems with T2 & T3 Tesla PCs for well over a week, and they are simply amazing...

yes, highly, highly system dependent... one of my systems likes the T2 and the other doesn't... another of my systems likes the T3 and the other doesn't... no matter... what those cords do is really remarkable... even when I don't like what I'm hearing (say putting the T3 on the digital sources vs putting it on the amp) I know someone else will like what they hear... these cords are that good... not only do they address a number of annoying issues... glare, harshness, flat dynamics, etc etc... but they bring so much more to the musical experience... borrow some from the Cable Company... experiment... I think you will be pleasantly astonished.

I know I was... put my order in today!

Happy listening
I heard a high quality system at Stereo Unlimited in San Diego last week with Tesla throughout the system. I have not cared for the speakers in this sytem until the Teslas were connected. These cables are indeed unique and once you have experienced them, it is tough to say that you will live without them.
Elinor... I agree...

with an opportunity available like the Cable Company, I cannot imagine anyone selecting (much less buying) cables without having lived with them for a few weeks...

and especially listening to the Tesla's against any other possibilities out there.

In my experience each cable in the Tesla line does something *significantly different*...

one line, such as the Accelerator or Acoustic Reference, may not work for you, but another probably will surprise you into the recognition of the possibilities within your system...

and you will know right away... not in a few weeks...

my experience has been... if you like what you hear in the first hour or two, you'll like it in a few days/weeks, imho...

and if you don't like what you hear right away... you probably won't like it any better later...

these cables are very decisive and very interactive with other elements in the system... fun to experiment with because of the immediate recognition factor... happy listening!