Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Elinor... I agree...

with an opportunity available like the Cable Company, I cannot imagine anyone selecting (much less buying) cables without having lived with them for a few weeks...

and especially listening to the Tesla's against any other possibilities out there.

In my experience each cable in the Tesla line does something *significantly different*...

one line, such as the Accelerator or Acoustic Reference, may not work for you, but another probably will surprise you into the recognition of the possibilities within your system...

and you will know right away... not in a few weeks...

my experience has been... if you like what you hear in the first hour or two, you'll like it in a few days/weeks, imho...

and if you don't like what you hear right away... you probably won't like it any better later...

these cables are very decisive and very interactive with other elements in the system... fun to experiment with because of the immediate recognition factor... happy listening!
Teslaphiles- not sure how long this has been up but there's a killer review on the Tesla cables over at 6 Moons and it pretty much sums what we've been writing about all year. Also it has information on the new Enigma tube power supply for Active Shielding- that thing seems cool as hell. God help me I want one! : )

http://sixmoons.com/audioreviews/synergistic/tesla.html

Hi L_M... well that review supports my point I made much earlier...

one serious listen to SR Tesla's and you are left fumbling and grasping for words...

("words, words as if all worlds were there" Robert Creeley)

to describe the experience of finally hearing recorded music... transcendent through Teslas... as virtually live...
Istanbulu,
Have you gone 100% Tesla yet? I did and it's very interesting- with all Tesla IC's, SC's and now PC's in my system the incremental jumps my system had been taking as I re-cabled it with Tesla suddenly took a HUGE leap forward.

To experiment I removed the T2 from my pre-amp and replaced it with my much more expensive Anaconda 2 (a cable I have loved for some time now) and the sound field collapsed. I am not certain if this would happen in a mixed system of different cables but in my all Tesla system the effect was dramatic. I then removed my Hologram A from my amplifier and replaced it with an Anaconda 2 and again the sound field collapsed. There is a HUGE synergy that takes place when all cables are Tesla and I'm certain this contributed to what the reviewer over at 6 Moons heard in his system.

I can't wait to get an Enigma and the SR line conditioner- Synergistic Research has raised the bar to a level that will leave the competition scrambling to catch up for years to come!
Hi Everyone, It's been one year since I posted this thread. The Tesla cables continue to evolve my system into something really special.

I would like to invite Tesla users to share their Tesla stories and journey as a way to celebrate on the one year "Anniversary" of Tesla on Audiogon.

Thank you!