Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Freemand, Leica_man, Johnthomas and any other,
What power cord are you using on your Quattro or had used if you dont have it now? I was wondering if the T2 would be a good choice.
I use the T2 on my Quattros and I'll use a T2 on my Enigma. Ted at SR says this is the way to go. From my own listening tests the T2 added clarity and finesse to the sound of my system.
News Alert.... Important information from ozzy.

I have on trial a one meter pair of the Tesla Apex interconnect.

Got to tell you guys, with all the postings on this thread, and after using it, I was not that impressed.

But...I have just discovered that proper orientation of the mini coupler AC plugs is critical to the performance.
I had the mini coupler plugged into a 6 way power strip.

I recently read on the Synergistic Research web site that the Plugs must be up and down when plugged into a wall outlet.

Well, when I looked at the way mine were plugged into the power strip, sure enough, I had it reversed!

Once I reversed the plugs into the proper orientation, the sound stage widened and the frequency extremes sound glorious.