Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
SR the cables, SR the power conditioner, SR the ART system, SR the toilet paper.....Mel Brooks "Spaceballs" Revisited. Just enough techno babble to impress the easily impressed, minus any real engineering insight. I had the Tesla cables home and found them grey sounding and overly smooth. Website offers nothing tangible on the winding geometries, insulation materials, wire quality etc.
Dave_b,
So which SR cables did you try? Where? Which model(s)? Specifically between which components? How long did you leave them in before passing judgment? I doubt seriously you removed your MIT entirely or that you followed SR's placement guidelines for individual cable models. If all you did was place a few SR Tesla cables haphazard in an overwhelmingly MIT cabled system you have no idea what SR Tesla cables sound like. As to them sounding overly "smooth" you seem to have changed your mind from when you implied they were bright compared to Morrow cables (which you said you liked and that the SR cables sounded similar). I guess it must be the day : )

Synergistic is all about cable system matching. I went over it with Ted at SR and my dealer who sent me a complete set to audition in my system. He later sent me a different power cord for my CD player and interconnects between CD and pre. When the process was complete I had the most realistic three-dimensional sound I have ever heard. I did not make my selection based on which cable company had the slickest web site (if I had I would NOT have bought SR) or the trendiest materials- though SR has a LOT of info regarding cable geometries and materials on their site.

BTW what's in all those MIT boxes in your system? : )
Dave_b, yes, if you ignore the obvious cable charging, the clear effectiveness of the ARTs in demonstration, and many people's positive experiences with the PowerCell. Also you obviously ignored the extensive discussion on the website of the three different geometries used in the interconnects, which have proprietary information.
I want to make a suggestion. Now that S.R and alot of us have experienced the two channel music realm, why not make power cords, interconnects, speaker wire to tayler home theater movies. For instance, a center channel information is mostly dialogue which can incorporate a different demand on vocals then the left/right. Left/right can incorporate the musical realm of the Tesla Holograms technology. The surrounds can have enhanced focus on precise, delicate, 3dimensional imaging. Subwoofer low bass can be punctual when needed and also low,low,low when needed.

In my experience I was extremely impressed with the 2 channel sound. I can say being from Canada, in my city of Thunder Bay, Ontario, it is the best sound ever heard that the S.R contributes to. And we have 3-4 sound stores. In suggesting power cords, interconnects, speaker wire & powercell geared for home theater would be an interesting project for S.R and all of us....Home theater is just as big as two-channel....remember..

Regards Bacardi