Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Dave_b, yes, if you ignore the obvious cable charging, the clear effectiveness of the ARTs in demonstration, and many people's positive experiences with the PowerCell. Also you obviously ignored the extensive discussion on the website of the three different geometries used in the interconnects, which have proprietary information.
I want to make a suggestion. Now that S.R and alot of us have experienced the two channel music realm, why not make power cords, interconnects, speaker wire to tayler home theater movies. For instance, a center channel information is mostly dialogue which can incorporate a different demand on vocals then the left/right. Left/right can incorporate the musical realm of the Tesla Holograms technology. The surrounds can have enhanced focus on precise, delicate, 3dimensional imaging. Subwoofer low bass can be punctual when needed and also low,low,low when needed.

In my experience I was extremely impressed with the 2 channel sound. I can say being from Canada, in my city of Thunder Bay, Ontario, it is the best sound ever heard that the S.R contributes to. And we have 3-4 sound stores. In suggesting power cords, interconnects, speaker wire & powercell geared for home theater would be an interesting project for S.R and all of us....Home theater is just as big as two-channel....remember..

Regards Bacardi
Any comparisons of old Designers Ref with new Tesla Line?

I used to have a Tesla accelerator IC and thinking of going back to SR cables as I liked the air, naturalness and deep soundstage. However the pricing on the Tesla cables is more than I want to spend again and wonder how the less costly to buy used Designers Reference compares.
I have a very simple signal path...Sony XA5400ES to 400xi to MG3.6R's. SR tesla accelerator IC and speaker wires left me cold. My love of MIT has waned in favor of Morrow Audio cables. Mike Morrow is in love with home audio reproduction and is extremely passionate regarding his products. He also restrains himself from excessive greed and pseudo scientific principles.
Dave_b,
You change cables the way some people change sox. I was once like you- looking for the perfect cable or component that could end my restless audio pursuit. I realized it's all about set up and finding cables and components that work well together (synergy). The SR Tesla cables are the first cables that have worked well enough that I stop (for the most part) thinking about how my system sounds and spend more time looking for great recordings.

I notice that you have an on again, off again love affair with MIT so I'll make you a bet- in six months you'll most likely be back with MIT so you may want to hold on to your uber expensive MIT power cords as you'll only have to purchase them back : )

Adwiegert how is the Galileo MPC coming? How about the Acoustic ART Basik?