Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
The Base is the one to get, if you are going to do this. It has the full technology. The Basik does not - which is probably why it has not gotten much attention.
I just replaced my CTS SR demo ics between source and preamp with High End cables' CT-1 from my old buddy Rick Schultz, since I couldn't get what I thought was a fair deal on the SR's from Cable co. Glad I'm trying Rick's cables - big improvement over the CTS in my system and less than 1/2 price of CTS(faster, better detail, more organic).

Kool-aid comes in different flavors. Sometimes we forget that simple fact.....
I recently traded in my Powercell 10SE MkII for a Mk.III because I liked the reviews it was getting. The new PowerCell 10SE Mk III differs from the MkII is that it has a new ground plane (Tranquility Base built in) in the EM cell. I can confirm the new ground plane delivers a significant increase in air in a larger sound field, low frequencies are also tighter with more apparent punch and control and the blacker noise floor. Plus even better ambient retrieval. From near zero you hear subtle details and micro transients that make recordings sound more alive this is the greatest effect on my system. So if you’re looking for higher/more performance with your electricity give the new version a try. But I also recommend if you are perfectly happy with your current version and don’t feel like you need to upgrade its OK to be happy with what you got. Both units are superb. I would have definitely not have been feeling like I was cheated cause of the new unit came out. Again, both are awesome units.
Joeyboynj,
I just accomplished something dramatic -- like what you are describing -- by placing a 1" x 1" x 2" neodymium magnet 3" under my Bybee Stealth power conditioner that is in series with my Powercell 10SE MK II power conditioner. The cost was $18 on Amazon. Give it a try. The difference is stunning.