Synergistic New Tesla Line...Any comments?

I just bought Synergistic Research's new Tesla Accelerator speaker cables and Tesla Vortec interconnects from The Cable Company. I have tried many demo cables from The Cable Company over the past year. These were the first to give me that WOW factor I been looking for so long.

Does anyone have these cables and can you please post your impressions and comments? Thanks.
joeyboynj
Joeyboynj,
There is nothing fishy at all about HiDiamond cables. They are the real thing -- and there are a heck of a lot more than 5 people saying so. And, as Thankful just pointed out, "You don't have to hook up several $400 MPC's." In fact, the SR Galileo MPCs cost over $500 each for overseas customers like me.

One should be very careful about using the word shill. Would you say the same thing about someone who liked SR cables and who wrote about their preference on the forums? Do you mean the new guy on the block, HiDiamond, has to be put under a microscope because they are selling superior cables at a much more reasonable price than SR cables who, on top of out-of-this-world cable prices, charge a very hefty price for extra Galileo MPCs. Do you mean with the old guy on the block, everything goes -- including $1,800 power cords that used to work that no longer work but that's OK because there is an "explanation" for it?

By the way, I am not connected in any way with the audio industry -- except as a customer.

Tbg,
What are these HiDiamond cables all about? Please read the HiDiamond threads to find out what users are saying about these amazing cables.
Sabai,

HiDiamond may be giant killer as you keep saying but no home audition or local dealer so that makes it hard to just buy on faith!
Glory;
I think if you make a statement where the world can read that statement that you make sure it is accurate so here is the actual process and materials used to build the HiDiamond Power 3 power cord;
First part of the process is starting from the raw materials; in the Power 3 there is a combination of graphite and cooper. The materials are extruded through an extruding machine at the exact diameter and length needed for that cable. Once the strands have been extruded then the strands go through a process called 4VRC; this is a process that involves cooking the strands 4 times to purify all the materials that are being used in that cable. The Power 3 is then assembled and a very high quality specially built ends are used to finish and allow for a clean signal. The Power 3 is then check before leaving Italy and one Power 3 takes approximately 10 men hours to build. I would highly recommend that you go to the HiDiamond website and look under “technical data” and construction of cable because there are very few manufacturers that tell you exactly how there cables are made or have 46 employees and an actual purifying process to produce such a clean sounding cable.
In NA we have sold over 1300 HiDiamond cables and our number 1 selling HiDiamond cable is the 2.0 meter Power 3 for $750.00.

Cheers,
Glory,
I have no idea what your agenda is but it is obviously there for all to see with your flagrant baiting. It is a sorry state of affairs when this sort of thing starts to happen on these forums -- once again. We have seen this time and again here -- people allowed to come onto forums and gratuitously trash manufacturers with information that is not only totally false but that is also intentionally malicious.

The fact is that the HiDiamonds have the very highest build quality of any cables I have ever seen -- made with graphite, 4 x purified, with obviously expensive terminations -- the most sophisticated high-end terminations that I have ever seen on any speaker cables. And the sound quality of HiDiamond cables is the best of any cables I have ever heard. So where you come off with these totally outlandish statements -- while lobbing grenades over the fence -- is totally beyond me.