Cables for B&W 805S

I'm using a Classe CAP-2100 integrated amp with an Ayre C-5xe source. Have gone to the 805S and wanted to ask for suggestions. I've searched the archives and haven't seen much mentioned for these monitors regarding cable. I'm using the dedicated B&W stands and want to be able to run the cable through them so don't want a thick cable. I'm currently using Purist Audio Venusta bal interconnects and PAD Opis speaker cable which sound great but they're to short (and thick). I've been thinking of Audience AU24 but have not heard them in my system. I might try borrowing from the Cable Company, but would like your advice on a higher gauge cable thats worked well for you. Thanks!
classical1
I own the 805s with the B&W stands.
I filled the stands with dried playbox sand and that makes the speakers sound tighter and smoother. I used a very thin layer of 'Blue-tack" type material between the speaker's metal bottom plate and the top plate of the stand. Noticable change in Bass.
I tried some old AQ cable and it sucked. I bought some Kimber 8TC and terminated it myself with WBT locking bananas. (I also 'biwired' the speakers with one set of the sixteen wires to the tweeters!)
Anyway, the Kimber 8TC is a good cable with a long approval history.
I covered the cable where it enters and leaves the speaker base to protect the wires from fraying. I uses a bit of clear vinyl tubing.
My amp is a Forte'4a, pre an Adcom 750 and Cd a SonySCD777ES
Classical- The AU24 single with jumpers is a good choice for your speakers as is Elizabeth's suggestion for 8TC. The new Synergistic Research cables will also be a good performer for 805 speakers and Classe amp. My suggestion is to try a few of these in your system once the B&W's are broken in and hear for yourself which YOU prefer.
I too found it helped having the stands filled with sand. I might try your "blue tack material" and the Kimber 8TC was another I had wanted to hear. Thank you for the info Elizabeth!