Audiogon speaker wire gurus, please help me

I need help form the audiogon experts. I want to upgrade my audioquest gibraltar speaker wire. Current components are dali ms4 speakers, cary 500mb monoblocks, first sound preamp, richard gray power, and acoustic zen reference + transparent audio interconnects. The room is excellent sonically (designed by Rives) and does not add any sonic signature. I'm looking for some warmth, a large 3-dimentional sound stage, and air between instruments. My budget is 2-3K for 10 ft of speaker wire (bi-wire). Can anyone help me out with suggestions? I will confess to having no knowledge of speaker wires or cables, and unfortunately have just been taking suggestions until now from people who have an interest in selling me something. Am looking for unbiased opinions. Thanks guys!
tcheathertree
Try the Dayton 10 ga. sold by Parts Express; I bought the 50 foot spool and use it for both speaker cables and power cords; pretty amazing for the money.
01-28-07: Psychicanimal
Your weak link is the First Sound pre.
If the First Sound preamp owned is the Presence Deluxe II (or higher), then I disagree. The First Sound preamps are among the finest preamps built today. The First Sound preamp may or may not be a good choice in the context of the owner's system and goals, but the preamp can hardly be considered a weak link.

When I owned a Presence Deluxe II, I had the largest soundstage (wide, tall) I've ever had in my system...regardless of the amplifier, source or wires used.

However, the Presence Deluxe II is not what I consider a warm sounding component, and neither are the Dali MS4 loudspeakers. Although I haven't heard the combination, I have heard systems with each, and I can imagine how the combination might result in a cold overall tonality.

If the sound the author is after does not already exist to a large degree, then changing wire is not going to accomplish the goal.