Lack of Identification on FMS cables

Bought used speaker cables about 10 years ago from a local dealer who claimed they were FMS. I trusted him and never thought to inspect them, until just this week when I was preparing my speakers for shipment. I noticed the cables have nothing on them to identify them as FMS cables. In fact, there's no labels/markings on them at all. Is this consistent with FMS cables and ICs? By the way, these were very inexpensive; so, I assumed when I purchased them that they were FMS's entry level cables.
rockyboy
My FMS Zeroes have a small wrapper around the cable with the name 'FMS' and a serial number.
Jtimothya,

Are FMS cables directional? I can find no arrows and nothing to distinguish one end from the other.
The FMS Zeroes are marked with an arrow on shrinkwrap(?) at the termination. I think I saw another thread here recently related to identifying FMS grey cables - it had a response from someone whom I took to be Alex Gibson (FMS owner/designer) or, if not he, someone very knowledge about the cables. You might look for that and send him an e-mail about your cables. Alex was always helpful whenever I communicated with him. Also, a Web address:
http://homepage.mac.com/fmscable/PhotoAlbum1.html