"Great RCA interconnects under $100?"

Is it possible to get really good sound from a $100 or less interconnect? I have worked with some very good cables from Acoustic Zen and Harmonic Technology. I now want to experiment with the other end of the price spectrum. Would like to hear your opinions on these or any other cables that list for $100 or less NEW. No cheating by saying you can buy it used for under $100, OK?
Here is my short list of $100 or less interconnects: Signal Cable Analog Two, DH Labs BL I, Better Cables Silver Serpent, Audio Art IC-3, VooDoo Opus 1, Fro-Zen Stellar Labs, Harmonic Technology Harmony Link, Analysis Plus Oval One.
tube540
Ive used the analog ones in a few systems. Its never failed to musical. I great all rounder for the price. Contrary to some, ive not enjoyed the dh labs.

If youd like to spend a wee bit more, I also think greg straley reality cables are outstanding.

Never tried the goertz but they look very interesting. I also have the audio art ic-3s and like them quite a bit. But i have not done any head head with the other two cables. I dont think you can lose with any of these three, unless you can DIY...which is a holw new aree
I have found Signal Cables Silver Resolution very enjoying starts at $99 (2ft length) depending upon length you need
Pawlowski6132:

"Just like anyone can buy a watch for < $100"

What a perfect anology for the naysayers. You can pay over $100 for a watch, but because even the cheapest watch has a quartz mechanism, your $100+ watch will not be more accurate :)
my 1st hi-end cables (yrs.ago) were audioquest lapis. you might get them now fairly inexpensively. alternately try some inexpensive transparent cables (they DO make entry-level cables). plus, the company does alot of (imho) pretty valid research, which is evidenced by their VERY highly regarded reference cables.
i am biased by the quality of the connectors, which have to stay connected until you want to remove them. i.e., one fancy brand i once tried had a very stiff wire casing and didn't stay connected no matter how much i tried to flex them- and yes, they were long enough. the rca's weren't helping too much either- they weren't even "snug". so at the risk of sounding like a mid-fi geek, this kind of crap should not be ruining your day! there are some great wires on pro-audio web sites too, at very sane prices.
Tube540,
I just noticed the return to Audiogon advertising of the RCA interconnects from Auricle Audio Design - made by Joe Mazzaglia.
These are the among the lowest cost interconnects, yet able to deliver excellent results with better quality components. I hear a wealth of detail and subtleties in each recording, as well as enjoying extended frequency response, and properly rendered dynamic contrasts.
These interconnects reveal more about the quality in other components than any other easily affordable wire I have listened through.