What percentage do you spend on each component?

I think I remember a similar thread here but I couldn't find it. Just curious to see how others have allocated funds toward their system. What percentage of your total system cost have you spent on each component (based on new prices).

Me:

Front End (CDP) 27%
Preamp 0% (None)
Amplification 40%
Speakers 24%
Cables 9%
dburdick
Speakers 35 %
pre 24 %
amp 18 %
cd 23 %

Chose not to include cables and
room treatments.
This is speculation based on planned purchases during this month, and includes NO tweaks.
Speakers 15%
Wire 25%
Amp 28%
Source(cd only) 32%

Didn't plan it that way at all just sort of happened, seems pretty balanced- I am shocked!
In order of expense, greatest to least.

Speakers = 68.5%
Integrated = 15%
CD Player = 11%
Cables = 5.5%

A bit extreme, but surprisingly well-balanced.
Well with me, since my system seems to be well balanced, I cannot determine exactly how much I have spent on each component. But if I were to give you a wild estimate, here's how I think my system would break down:

Speaker System = 20%
Power Amplifier = 10%
Preamplifier = 23%
Tuner = 10%
CD Players (I have two of them, a Pioneer Elite DV-37 and a JVC XL-M509TN) = 25%
Turntable/Cartridge System = 8%
Cables (both the interconnnects and speaker cables) = 6%

Of course, it wasn't planned that way. But that was the way things sort of fell in place.

--Charles--
Front (CD/DAC/ETC) 19%
Pre. 18%
Amp. 16%
Power conditioning 16%
Speakers 14%
Cables 08%
Turntable/ step up 05%
Tuner 04%

This has been an ever evolving system. Like most peolple on this thread, I never actually planned out my expenses, they just sort of happened. The speakers are the oldest thing in my system. At one time 6 years ago, the speakers were 40% of the cost of my system. The cost of the rest of my system has grown 300% since then. It looks like it's time to upgrade the speakers now.