Do flexible speaker cables exist?

Are there any really good speaker cables that are flexible pliable, supple, bendable, pliant, cables?
jbaussie
Audio Teknes should meet all of your needs. And then some. But as good as their speaker cables are, the Audio Tekne ics are even far better.

-IMO
Give e-ticketcables a try. Their cables are very flexable, sound great, and priced right. I have a couple pairs of the megaflex. It is a 10 gauge all copper cable.
All levels of Kubala and Sosna Z series are flexible and easy to work with. And the sound is great (imho)!

But... there's a lot more to excellent speaker cables than just flex...
Transparency, liquidity and neutrality for $1K at new prices.........hmmmmm, you've certainly stumped me. That's asking an awful lot, don't you think? How about buying used? You may be able to get a pair of Stealth Hybrid MLT's for close to $1K on the used market. They come closest to your goal sonically, IMHO. I also would recommend a pair of Jade Vermeil's, but I highly doubt that you would find a pair on the used market.
FWIW, my experiences with the Kubala-Sosna cables would suggest that they would satisfy the liquidity, but are far from transparent and/or neutral.

As for new cables, flexible, transparent, liquid, neutral and under $1K for a 10 ft pair.....well I'm still drawing a blank....but I'll sleep on it. (FWIW yes, I have owned Audience AU24's).

Happy hunting,
John