Do flexible speaker cables exist?

Are there any really good speaker cables that are flexible pliable, supple, bendable, pliant, cables?
jbaussie
Transparency, liquidity and neutrality for $1K at new prices.........hmmmmm, you've certainly stumped me. That's asking an awful lot, don't you think? How about buying used? You may be able to get a pair of Stealth Hybrid MLT's for close to $1K on the used market. They come closest to your goal sonically, IMHO. I also would recommend a pair of Jade Vermeil's, but I highly doubt that you would find a pair on the used market.
FWIW, my experiences with the Kubala-Sosna cables would suggest that they would satisfy the liquidity, but are far from transparent and/or neutral.

As for new cables, flexible, transparent, liquid, neutral and under $1K for a 10 ft pair.....well I'm still drawing a blank....but I'll sleep on it. (FWIW yes, I have owned Audience AU24's).

Happy hunting,
John
Thanks everyone. Great resource Audiogon is; but we know that. This gives me plenty of options and directions to check out. If $1k is unrealistic, that's cool, I need to know that. Thank you.
Hi Jbaussie, check out Synergistic Research Tesla Accelerators. Flexible, Transparent, dynamic, neutral. Everything you are looking for and under 1K if you are nice to the dealers. ;-)