Suggestion on interconnects

I am using JMlab diva utopia hooked up with cj premium12 and 15, onix cd player. I mostly listen to classic music. Clarity and space are most important to me, any suggestion on some entrylevel ic I shall try? Many thanks!
jeq
With high quality components like yours, why would you start with an "entry level" IC, when there are mid - t0 - upper level IC's available used which will give you much better performance, e.g., Nordoxt Quatro Fil (the unsung hero of Nordoast line, IMHO), Cardas Golden Ref, Stereovox, etc.

But for so-called entry level, I think you would be amazed at the performance of the Anti-Cable IC's. The only thing entry level about them is their price.

Neal
i've tried a lot of cables and i always go back to my transparent ref xl's.good balance,detail,body,weight and harmonics.cables are however system dependent
I had a pair of the GA-0's and yes they are smooth but lack in the upper frequencies[ sound like you are missing part of the music ]. I like the LAT International 200 mkiv's. They are extremely nuetral,deep and wide soundstage,with excellent detail from top to bottom. I had silver streaks,red dawn,solo crystal ovals.The Lats smoked them all.I have a 3910,B&K,and B&W speakers.