ac cables falling out of IEC inlets on amps

I use medium weight power cables with Marinco connectors.They sound good, but they fit in the IEC inlets on my monoblocks only loosely and can easily loose their connection. I am considering replacing the inlets on the amps with ones that solidly grip the powercord.
Any suggestions?
pummy
I now believe that the connectors and a vise-like junction is more important than the wire contained within the cord
I hve not experiemented, but that makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe I'll try a PS Audio power cord.
I have found that the IEC's contacts are recessed and barely make contact with the pins in the IEC socket. I have had good sucess by cutting about 1/16 inch of the end of the plug using a fine tooth hack saw.

I think the blu-tack is a great idea. It will help dampen the connection and I will try it.
Markertek was wrong but if you google iec connector retaining clip, the first hit you get IS (drum roll, pls)....
>http://www.boltproducts.com/heyco/iec-safety-retainer-clip.html
, which takes you right there. Its not always easy to get them installed if you hae big fingers, but there it is.
Man, I guess that some Audiophiles are REALLY anal. I am using a very heavy power cord on my tube preamp, which sits on the top shelf. The weight of the cord will pull it out just enough to create a problem with the right channel.

The Blutack fix is cheap it works, it's removable [it's been in place for 2 years with no slippage], it doesnt require a major project involving time & money, and as others have suggested, it might even dampen vibrations.

Watch Apollo 13 to see what can be done to improvise a solution [the CO2 scrubber problem]. Sometimes, even a rocket scientist doesn't have to be a rocket scientist...just a handy-man with common sense!
for some reason that link does not take you to the right page in the catalog, but its a Heyco #0915 IEC Safety retainer clip.