ac cables falling out of IEC inlets on amps

I use medium weight power cables with Marinco connectors.They sound good, but they fit in the IEC inlets on my monoblocks only loosely and can easily loose their connection. I am considering replacing the inlets on the amps with ones that solidly grip the powercord.
Any suggestions?
pummy
for some reason that link does not take you to the right page in the catalog, but its a Heyco #0915 IEC Safety retainer clip.
Swampwalker, Thanks, I found it. Does the wire pivot or is it fixed? It does not look like it would work. The dimensions of the notch and length of the wire seem designed for stock Belden-type cables.
Hey, Fatparrot !
If the Blu tack works effectively without causing any problems, then I'm all for trying it. Now, I guess that I'm a rocket scientist, however, I'm still a little retentive, but I can't help it.
It does pivot, Don_s, but it is designed to work with standard IEC ends. Sorry, I did not read your post carefully enough. When I google Marinco retainer clip, I get nothing of interest. Maybe contact Marinco? Or try PartsConnexion?