Devore Super 8 speakers with WHAT cable?

Super8 's on their way and looking for the best combination of speaker cable? Can a great cable be had for Approx $250US? Would be paired with a Red Wine Audio Sig 30.2 Thankks, e
edo_musica
Alpha Core Goertz MI-2 Veracity. A little over your budget for an 8' pair but well worth the extra $50 or so. 30 day trial available.
"The Auditorium 23 are $880 for an 8 foot pair." ... not true. There is a 2.5m pair currently posted for sale on Agon for $450.00 OBO.

Regardless of all our suggestions, it would be wise to demo before buying if possible.
bjesien, not hearing anything with the devores yet, as they have not arrived. So I am doing research to short list cables to compare to my current anti-cables. I may not be trying to reach the "ultimate" sound but without comparing to other cables I cannot see what the devores are capable of. Or the cables for that matter.

Gregg Straley Reality cables seems the most interesting to me at this point. and they have a trial period. I am even considering the Walmart DIY cable (a.k.a 6moons WLM) just for fun (@ about $12)!

I appreciate the ideas posted above.

thanks,
I have never used them, but hear good things about the Anti-Cables. Paul Speltz in MN has amassed a huge fan club of followers many of which are converts from super high end cable to his stuff - pretty much rav reviews all the way around. And if I am not mistaken the Super 8's are not bi-wire, so you only need one set - $100 bucks, 10 foot pair!

Others to consider that are close in your price range:
DH Labs Silver Sonic Q-10,
JPSLabs UltraConductor 2,
Both have a very good following, probably in the $200-$450 range depending on length.