Mogami balanced cables .... or another brand?

I'm moving to active speakers and was wondered what brand of balanced cables to use. The front L & R are less than ten feet; the rears about 40 - 50 ft total.

I've heard and read good things about Mogami, Canare, and a few others.

Also, where to purchase? Blue Jean Cables .... or a pro audio site?

NO interest in mega-buck cables.

Thank You
sedona
I switched PAD Dominus Rev C cable (at quite a few $ K) to Mogami 2534 between my MP-1 and MA-2, saved more than $3K and have indistinguishable sound. I repeat and stand by that statement!
Good points Tvad, it just that I don't have any first hand experience with Atma gear or RK's thoughts outside what he's posted on audio forums. So, I was unqualified to say anything more.

I've followed your component swapping journey and know you put parts through their paces, so I happily defer to your greater hands-on experience.
Thinking of Mogami's? I'll add a vote. I ordered a full set because I really needed them - I had some "older and mixed" IC's - and definately questionable in terms of integrity.

I chose Mogami because many recording studios consider them a industry standard. No Hype.

I included balanced XLR's from a Proceed AVP2 +6 (processor) directly to powered front monitors. Very sweet, balanced sounds and the price to upgrade my entire sytems' IC's was great.