Poiema shielded?

Anyone know if the Poiema!!! is shielded? I've tried some unshielded cables in my setup and picked up too much background noise. My previous shielded Stereovox were very quiet, looking to get something close to the Stereovox sound at a more reasonable price. Was thinking about the Poiema!!!.
128x128dennis_the_menace
I don't think they are Shielded.I tried them on my Thorens table also and though they did sound great,but I did get a hum..I would assume Robert could make you a shielded cable ,but you should check with Robert ...I would'nt hazard a guess on what sound change you would get ( if any ) once the Poiema was shielded...........
I inquired with Robert back when I had a pair of P3's and he does not use traditional shielding (braids, foils, etc.) in the design. Instead he uses a judicious amount of ERS cloth to reject RF.
What are people's best suggestion for a shielded interconnect that is neutral/transparent and tight in the bass region for about $500 used for 1.5m or 2m?
Check out the Audio Art interconnects..very inexpensive and may be what you looking for..With a few Hundred bucks left,to boot!..........