DIY Acrolink or Lessloss for Cary SLP-05?

On on the fence between these two seemingly open, transparent, dynamic and detailed power cords. I have not listened to a system with these. My current power cables are DIY VH-Audio Flavor 2's and 4's (amps and line conditioner). Most use the Furutech gold male plug and silver IEC.

Should I stay with my current power cable scheme or "upgrade" with the addition of the Cary?
128x128desalvo55
I'm using the 046 series...gold over palladium. Highly recommended. ..just the gold was too warm for me.
I've yet to hear anything sound warm in my system that others have described as warm, so I'm purposely overcompensating with the Acrolink/079, and hoping they deliver even a little warmth in my system.

The reason I brought up the Fim terminals is that the materials are much closer to the materials in the Acrolink wire.
Funny I have never heard a veiling with the Lessloss and I use McIntosh MC402 and C200 Preamp. I owned many other cords that sound like it tilted either up or down, some were veiled but I never would put Lessloss in that area.

I tried these on several friends system and all the same great result. New review in 6-moons and from what I read it is just about what I have heard over the past several months.

Not the AC outlet used can affect the sounds as well as your room. I just moved a ASC panel 4 inches on the side wall and it just about killed the mid-range and Dyanmics.

So much interacts and your room is number 1 limiting factor. I would never beleave moving those two panels 4 inches would impact the sound so much.

Philly
Lessloss is no doubt a dynamic and natural sounding cord. Leaning on the organic side. Transparency is not a huge strength and neither is detail. The best bet is to buy them used. I feel vocals stand out the most with this cord but the highs roll off a tad. These cords really did take my system to another level and now that I have tried other cords all but one had to go.