$59 PC Options

Ive searched and read all the debate on whether a cheap PC is worth the upgrade over stock, and how a dedicated line, or outlets are more important etc.. I dont want to start that discussion...im upgrading!

What I would like to hear is opinions on coloration of the brands im considering at the above price point.

PS Audio Punch $50
Element Blue Power Cord $50

Signal Magic Power $59
Element Elementcord $59

Shunyata Venom $79

I see Signal and Element both also have a "digital" version for $69. Is there any difference for the $10 bucks?

Mac 6900
Rega Apollo

(debating that the CDP is more crucial..thoughts?)

I read in some prior posts for instance about Signal being a bit brighter then otheres in its price range....this is what id like to know...general tone difference if any.

zamdrang
You should also consider the MAC soundpipes HC power cords available on Audiogon auctions for $49 up. From my experience comparing them with lower price VD, ZU birth & Bok, DH Labs they can't be beat for the price. In fact sonically they give my far more expensive Lessloss Dynamic Filtering power cord a run for the money. If you google these power cords you will read that they have faired exceptionally well against substantially higher priced power cords in shootouts. Bottom line with regards to all cables:power, interconnect, and speaker - Don't waste your money on any expensive cords until you try MAC first to use as a benchmark.
Sennett... I just noticed the MAC after I posted...should have been on the list...no edit feature I guess...?

Thanks for the tip!