looking for interconnect under 200 dollars

looking for interconnect that has a nice soundstage with tight bass and decent midrange for under 200 dollars. Is there one out there or is this just a crazy pipedream.
danovak
The half price deal here on the Antipodes Katipo is worth a look. They are true high end cables in my opinion and to get them new at $190 with worldwide courier delivery is a real bargain.
Hi Myrtle, I m considering antipode IC for my tuner. What is it abt the IC that u like? TQ
I bought one of their early cables, the WEKA, and then traded up a few times so have heard a few of their cables including the Gold, which I owned for a while. The sound of all of the Antipodes cables appears to me to be more natural and clearer than with other cables. A little hard to describe, but it is like there is more phase coherence, less noise and the music appears less confused. The main thing with the Katipo is that it is as good as any silver cable I have ever heard. I don't want to name the various cables that weren't as good as the Katipo but they cost more like $2000 than the $200 half-price offer on the Katipos. I use the Antipodes Reference now and that is a stellar product. On the one hand the Katipo almost competes with it, it really does sound very similar, but on the other the Reference adds such a musically engaging, beguiling and gorgeous midrange that there is no way of going back. Sorry to gush. The Katipo is just a lot of cable for the price. To describe its sound I would say, well balanced tonally, engaging musically and a lot more transparent than anything else at its price that I have heard.
Myrtle, decided to purchase antipodes katipo for my tuner sansui 9900 ( cant believe a tuner can sound so good). Looks like a good deal with 30days return policy and Mark, the owner is a 1st class guy to deal with
That is a nice tuner Audioblazer, which is a good thing because the Katipos are pretty fast and transparent so could show up lesser gear.