What is the best power cable under $200.00 retail?

Using:

Cambridge 840A V2
Totem Staffs
Sony C555ES SACD player

Also, will an upgraded power cable give me better sound without making any other changes? If so, what is your suggested cable for these components?
dmg
...will an upgraded power cable give me better sound without making any other changes?
Dmg

I don't think you're going to hear the benefits of an aftermarket power cord.

Spend your money upgrading your source or your amplification.
well, my experience has been different than Tvad's, I've found that every component I have has benefited from non-stock power cords to some degree - some slightly, some greatly.

I would suggest trying something from a company like My Audio Cables (MAC) and seeing if it makes a perceptible difference to you (I have no relation to them whatsoever, but I have a couple of their cords in my systems that I prefer to some over-$500 cords, so I feel that they would be a good place to start experimenting).

good luck!
I don't disagree with Dcrugby, and I should have stated something a little differently.

You may hear the difference between a stock power cord and a $200 after market power cord, but at this price point, and taking into consideration the price point of the integrated amplifier and Sony changer, I believe the better bang-for-the-buck would be derived from spending the $200 on a better amp or source (either purchased used).