Why don't gold based cable fans try Synergistic

I am looking to try new cables and have been reading the archives in cable forums on all the great cable recommendations. I'm trying to get a handle on how the Synergistic Tesla range that I once owned compare to the gold based cable offerings.

However for some strange reason hardly any of the members here who seem to have tried the various gold based faves (Gabriel Gold, Jade, KCI, Purist and others) have not been tempted to try the popular Synergistic cables and not much here in the way of comparisons. I am not sure why but there seems to be two camps.

Anyways hoping to get a comparison as I had the Tesla Accelerators in my system for a short while and wonder if the gold based cables have the same naturalness, depth of soundstage, air and separation of the Teslas. I should add that as good as the Accelerators were sound wise I did not like the idea of introducing more electricity into my system with the active shielding hence looking for comparable alternatives.
frankk
Vandermeulen, You did not list your system. Please do so.

It sounds to me that you have way too many cables for a simple high quality high end system. I dont see how you could tell anything!
Remember, cables can only subtract from your components potential. Keep it simple.

I have found that as my system components improved, the differences in cables and other changes become more obvious.
Ozzy, I can assure you that my systems can resolve even a flea fart. Primary system includes Wyetech Opal, Origin Live Resolution w/Illustrious arm, zyx airy 3, Gamut D200 MRK II, Theil 2.4, and ASR Basis Excl. Secondary system inlcudes Audible Illusions L2, MAC 2500's, Yamaha PL-90 DD TT with ceramic tonearm and VDH Calibri, JLTI phono pre, JBL 4312C, Jolida 100CDP. Tertiary system includes Roland Concerto pre, Rowland 201's, MMG's, Denon Pro CDR, B&O 6004 with MM1 cartrige, and Einstein phono pre. Quadrary system includes all DIY projects of mine, F5 clone, aleph pre, single driver low watt speakers, Consonance droplet cdp. Fifth system has all DIY tube components. As I stated in another post...I cant for the life of me get rid of anything that comes through the door. I have swapped places of every one of these components in all ways imaginable. Trust me, I know cables. (thats about it thought LOL.) Also, my father's system (which I like to think is really mine) consists of PASS X250.5, VS Vr4sr, Hovland HP200, esoteric CDP. Those components have also made it into my swaray. Forget about all the previous components he had prior to these.
Vandermeulen, Farting fleas is not the quality sound you should be trying to obtain.

Sorry, I don’t recognize most of your Components so I can’t comment on there sound quality. Besides, if it sounds good to you that's all that matters.

But, when you make such general statements about cables it shows you either have not progressed in the search for higher sound quality or you have accepted a lower level of quality for whatever the reason.

I too know cables. I have had many, many complete systems of cables. Please read some of my past postings to see just how many. I even owned an AudioDharma Cable Cooker.

I have come to the conclusion that cables can make or break a system. Those cables should be as high of quality as the components that they are attached to. I wasnt kidding when I stated that cables can only subtract from the components sound quality. The best match does the less harm. It is some trial and error to find that "right" cable, but, you can obtain help from fellow Audiogonners to narrow the search.

If you stick with this you should be able to tell the differences in cables. (if your system is up to the task).
I also own the Audiodharma Ozzy. And the Manley skipjack.
What some folks fail to realize is that cable burn-in is not just strictly dependent on reaching conductor vs. dielectric entropy. Burn-in MAINLY facilitates annealing between the crystalline structures of the metal. What this means is this (this is going to be HEAVY so prepare yourself) IF YOU DISCONNECT THE ALREADY BURNED-IN CABLE FROM YOUR SYSTEM, YOU HAVE JUST ELIMINATED THE BURNED-IN ADVANTAGE FROM THE CABLE! Any bending of the cable in any way will remove the tight bonding between the crystals. You would have to burn-in again. And yes, you guessed it, that means you can’t do it on the cooker THEN remove the cable again. DIELECTRIC SYNERGY IS NOT AFFECTED THIS WAY. Once dielectric absorption has become stable, its good to go (for the most part...I'm not getting into this right now.) Ozzy, you have made some suggestions to me, allow me to make some to you. Familiarize yourself with my components. This should give you an idea of their resolving capabilities. Then, read up on the Skipjack. Afterwards, look up annealing on WIKI...and make sure to locate the correct definition. You could also read a little on entropy theory. But, it’s very confusing. It basically means the potential state of system, when the statistical factors of order vs. disorder are calculated. I forgot to mention that I am also a musician. Not professionally, but by choice. I was trained in Classical piano, but took up guitar and drums for fun. Guitar...not so much (imitating BORAT), drums...WATCH OUT VINNIE COLAIUTA!