Green and Clapton

Did Peter Green ever record with Eric Clapton?
goldenear1948
BTW,

The Green-Clapton dynamic is really fascinating. Both were from the same area, both did their time with the Bluesbreakers, both had enormous influence on modern lead tone, both had debilitating drug problems, and both returned to the blues after rock and or pop dalliances (Clapton's obviously much longer and much more commercially successful).

I think Clapton might have had a slightly better melodic sense, but Green had more arrows in the quiver. Both great players who are always linked in my mind.

Marty
I love these music topics, it's what makes all the work on the system worthwhile.
Thanks to everyone for ther responses,but I guess there isn't a recording with both Green and Clapton on it..its not too late. I wish they would do an album together.
Anyone wishing to hear the original Fleetwood Mac has to get the double album "Fleetwood Mac Vintage Years" on Sire records. It was put out in 1975, and covers many of the old tunes like the original Black Magic Woman (yes, people do think this was an original Santana compostion), Dust My Broom, Albatross, Doctor Brown, and Shake Your Moneymaker.