Anti Cables to join my system, are they enough?

I have Tara Labs interconnects between amp, pre and cd player, all Levinson, and i need some speaker cables to join them. They´re brand new for me, i never heard about before and all i know, till now, is the incredible quality in a certain kind of equipment. The Anti Cables low cost is very attractive, but who knows how do they work in this level? I need some advices...
Thanks.
boldt
I recently tried the anti cables on short run 4ft from mono blocks. I figured for the price, why not. Other than how hard they are to get on the binding post (Stiff!). I was very very surprised. I think you would have to spend a boat load before you found something better and then you would wonder, is it worth it?

I am curious to perhaps try SoundString since I bought their IC's and really like them (over my previous Kimber SS)
Here's an interesting comparo - A buddy lent me a pair of Nordost Flatline Gold speaker cables to try. I put them in this morning, replacing my Anti-Cables, and I don't like the change. The bass is less punchy and the overall soundstage is less defined. Plus, to my ears they sound a little bright. I'm taking them out right now.
For what it's worth, I used Cardas Neutral reference for years because I didn't want to have to worry about what, if anything, the cables were doing to the sound. Tried Anti-Cables and sold all my Cardas in all my sustems. I never heard my Spendors sound so wonderful. The ICs are equally impressive, IMO. Heck, just try 'em out and send 'em back if you don't like them!

I cannot imagine, given how many people have sold off mega $$$ cables upon getting the Speltz, why curiosity wouldn't lead one to see what the fuss is about.