Anticables, Morrow Cables SP1 or PNF Cables

These are all roughly the same price – any opinions as to which would be more suited to large orchestral works with bi-wired Quad 11L bookshelf speakers?

I find that the Quads seem struggle with passages of music which involve dense orchestration. Which of these speaker cables might help “open” the sound a little?
bleoberis
I recently purchased Morrow's MA4 Interconnect and out of the box they were a huge improvement (in every dimension) over my existing IC's which I thought were near high end quality.
Kck, the set of PNF cables I sold was an extra pair that I wasn't using. Wanted to see someone get the benefits from them. I just went to a different configuration. I may have some of the Precision A IC's available in the near future as well as I rpelace them with ICON's.
Another vote for Morrow. I have the SP$ and MA4, both are exzcellent, neutral, detailed , with no added colouration. Briefly chatted with Mike at RMAF, which he was visiting as a civilian, like me.
Morrows... especially the 3 or 4 series... but be sure to give them a complete break-in time... I cannot emphasize that enough imho,

:) listening,

Ed
has anyone used the sp6?    i have the sp4 and i love them but the sp6 are suppose to be twice the runs. could they be that much better.   im so confused if i should step up and get them or just flow with the sp4. i love my sp4s they sound unbelievable. yeah funny after 250/300 hours the real joy of these cables shine thru.      but do i spend that much money on the sp6     im not a baller with money to throw around but im curious how much better can it get