Asylum Powercord. Has anyone tried this power cord

Has anyone tried this power cable: ASYLUM Powercord, sold by Take Five Audio or DIY Cable or any other company. According to Take Five Audio "The Asylum Powercord was designed by the late Bob Crump. This recipe has earned a reputation as a price/performance leader over the years. Our assembly uses the exact same parts as the original recipe. This cord is constructed from Belden 19364 terminated with Pass & Seymour 5266-X wall plug and Schurter 4300.0603 IEC. During assembly we treat the internal contacts of the 5266-X with DeoxIt Gold as well as the female IEC contacts. The cable is connected to the IEC using solder as per the original recipe. We use WBT solder for this connection."

I am considering using this on a source Denon 3930ci cd/dvd player.
Any other suggestions for a good reasonably priced power cable for this player.

Power cord performance will vary greatly in each person's stereo system. What's great for one person's equipment will be average to below for another. You may want to try the lending service through the Cable Company or use the "buy low used and maybe re-sell" method here.
Foster 9's so right. While the Cryo-Max worked amazingly well on my PS Audio Amp, it does nothing for my Aloia gear. Power Cords are very system & component dependent. On a tight budget, about the only thing to do is buy used cords that have high demand and turnover so you can resell them without much of a loss if they don't work out. I've used the Cable Company in the past and it's a great service if you want to pay retail. Not meanning to be negative, but when you're paying someone else's labor charges to terminate, you're not going to get a real substantive cable upgrade for $50. At this price point, I think I'd try Audio Advisor's Pangea power cords. They're probably assembled with Chinese labor as opposed to Take Five Audio's Canadian labor, so you do the math on that part of the equation. From reports I've read, the Pangeas succeed in improving many peoples systems. All you gamble is shipping costs if you don't like them.
Hubbell makes good product too.Link>>[http://www.hubbellcatalog.com/wiring/catalogpages/section-i.pdf]
No doubt, Kaplan cables are are great choice. However, the original post is asking about a cable priced at $50, not $479.00. As to other inexpensive choices that I've read good things about, two other options come to mind. Shunyata is having half price close outs on remaining Diamondbacks. Galen Carol Audio does mail order on this deal. The Taiwan based IeGo company has power cables at less than $100 that also have had good user reviews at the AudioCirlcle forum. They sell on Ebay now for just under $100 shipped from Taiwan.