How do I convert AIFF to WAV files on all my .....

WAV sounds better as I have just learned first hand. How do I convert my over 400 CDs to WAV now! I use Amarra, rip using xld on my 2009 Mac mini. I am not that computer savvy and need help. Please tell me there is an easy way......
128x128grannyring
I have done a couple and the art and order seem unchanged.....your way is a great way to do it all and thanks.
Guys -
Do you think the same benefit applies to WAV vs Apple Lossless? Converted a track last night from Apple LL to WAV. Listening to headphones using BitPerfect and a little NuForce USB uDAC headphone amp, I would be hard pressed to say I could tell a difference between the two. Not trying to dispute Grannyring's preference for WAV vs AIFF, only trying to get educated. Just starting to get into storing (and playing) music on/from an external hard drive.
I have never heard a difference in comparing lossless formats. Usually those that claim they do will either claim they can hear better or have a more resolving system than those who cannot. To me if the differences were really there they would be readily apparent on the lowest common denominator.
Another thing for Apple users. The music sounds the best when played directly from my SSD drive on my Mini vs. the outside storage device. Best sound quality on my Mini based system is WAV files of my SSD drive.

Perhaps Mac based systems reflect this WAV improvement more? Don't know as I have not tested different computers, wired vs wireless etc...I bet all these things influence this topic.

I have read enough industry reviews and owner postings to know that many hear exactly what I hear on Mac based systems.