Morrow vs. PNF speaker cable

Has anybody compared these 2 cables? I'm on the hunt for good cheap speaker cables for my CS2.3's. I'm also considering making my own CAT 5 cables but I'm a pretty sloppy solderer.
pete5171
I think Springbok10 has tried both of these cables. He usually reads these posts on a regular basis and will likely respond. Otherwise, email him for info as he is very knowlegeable about speaker cables in this price range.
I would recommand Morrow's cable. I'm happy with what i got.
Also you have 60 days to try it out.
Haven't heard the PNF cables, but I have Morrow cables, cords & interconnects in both of my systems and I am completely happy with them. In fact Morrow's Reference 2 series replaced Kimber Selects in my main system. Not only do the Morrow cables flat out sound better than the Kimber Selects, but with the savings from the switch I nearly paid for my secondary rig.
I agree with the above comments regarding Mike Morrow... and the Morrow cables: an outstanding value and remarkably musical.

What's not to like about a 60 money back trial?

Point of advice: use his break-in service, and don't expect to begin any serious evaluations until the cables have settled into you system and have been played for at least another 20-50 hours. Only then will you hear and realize their remarkable musicality.

jmo, &

:) listening,

Ed
Morrow now charges 8% on all returns except if you upgrade to another cable. So you lose 8% of what you paid. It's his new policy and advertised on his website.