Has anyone tried the Shunyata Diamondback PC?

Currently breaking-in 3 Shunyata power cords, I swapped them with PS Audio AC-3 cords. I have heard different opinions concerning this cord and would like some feedback from other users of this cord or what they have learned about it. The price of the cords was $125 each, about the most I can afford.
rpg
I had a Venom on my Bryston B60 for about 3 years. When the Diamondback went on sale at Music Direct, I bought one for the B60 and moved the Venom to my Theta DAC. I played around with configurations to determine what was doing what.

I didn't experience any increased forwardness or brightness as some said here. With each cable added, my system sounded more relaxed and effortless. Noise floor dropped pretty significantly too. Both were excellent in my system. My system sounded even better with both cables in at the same time, as others said.

At $125 for the Diamondback, its a hell of a deal IMO. The Venom was a great deal at $100 when I bought that too.

While neither power cord nor any other cabling Ive used were earth changing or as good as component upgrades, they definitely improved the system, and I hear no down sides. In my system, they've made bigger differences than any speaker cable I've used, and are on par with interconnect changes.

Grant -

If you're still paying attention...

Your powercords have taken my system up a step. My next purchase will be a power conditioner.

But... How about an entry level RCA interconnect along the lines of the Diamondback-ish price range or maybe a tad bit more? I'd love to hear an affordable Shunyata interconnect.
I used the PC in conjunction with a PS audio duet and it was less than satisfactory. It sounded as if my ears were stuffed up. A friend of mine said , "it was not a good synergy" however the products were very good on their own. HMMMmmmmm
I want to make a BIG CORRECTION to my previous post on the diamomdback/ps audioduet combo. I returned three days ago from a trip to Central Amreica and when I turned on my strero I was not aware that the powercord/duet combo had been off for the whole week. Just before I sent the combo back to the cable company...(questioning their expertise) I decided to give the combo one last chance. WOW I don't know what happened however what ever it was ..was wonderful. Now evrything was clear and had great soundstage depth. So the moral of the story is GEEEZZZ BREAK IN REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE! I AM SORRY ABOUT MY RECENT POST. I WAS WRONG...GIVE THE CABLES TIME TO BREAK IN BEFORE YOU (I) MAKE A JUDGEMENT.

CHARLIE

PS I BOUGHT THE DUET DIAMOND BACK COMBO
The shunyata Venom 3 is the new best of at price point to performance ratio $99 for a cable that meats many $300
cables.p.s has also won many awards.
I bought a diamondback a while back. really hated it on all things except for my plasma t.v. Was terrible on my source components especially.