Contact Cleaner Recommendations??

Hi Everyone

I was just wondering what is the *best* or recommended type of contact cleaner to use for interconnects, speaker cables, power cables etc...

Thanks in Advance
hifijunkieoz
I use Kontak for connections. For other things like switches and controls I use electrical contact cleaner from Radio Shack. I stopped using Caig DeoxIt products because it leaves a film that becomes messy over time. If you just want a good all purpose cleaner use Radio Shack.
I use Flitz first (Jonathan Carr used to clean his stuff this way) then use Caig.
I use qtips or cotton balls to apply a small amount of Caig Deoxit Gold to every place where wire connects to something else. Doing the whole system in this manner made an audible improvement in sound - more vibrant would be a good description.
NCarv, not sure but it seems to me that Stabilant might be related more to Tweak. If I remember correctly Tweak was polyoxyethylene and polyoxypropylene. The problem with Tweak was after a couple of month, the contact fluid had turned into an oily mess and one needed to clean the connection since the sound was degrading.

OTOH, have used Kontak for ages with no apparent degradation of the sound over time. (that is other than needing normal cleaning.)