Nordost Frey vs Audience Au24e interconnect

Hi, I'm considering replacing my Nordost Frey XLR IC's with the AU24e. I'm looking for a natural and detailed sound. Unfortunately I cannot audition the Au24e but could take a chance as my speaker cables are AU24e and like the sound a lot.

My equipment:
Mcintosh MA7000 integrated
Olive 4HD music server
PS Audio DAC LINK III (Cullen Stage IV)
B&W 804D speakers
AU24e speaker cable
Iluminati D-60 digital SPDIF

Thanks.
gustavog
I can tell you the SPM cables are much more laid back than the Frey cables. I have tried both in my system. In my system I much prefer the SPM over the Frey cables. The Frey cables are too bright in my system. The problem with the SPM cables is they are too closed in on top but I really like the SPM from the preamp to amp run. They set the right tone for my system. I then add a cable from the source to the preamp which is a little more open on top. This is my favorite combo right now. It may change next week.
Mjmch2003, my guess is that if you have a speaker that has full or near full range extension and a midrange with some weight to it, you will prefer the Frey. If the speaker and or associated gear needs some weight while not sacrificing detail or transparency the Au24e will be great. Did you get the Au24 or the Au24e?

IMO the Frey has better frequency extension and air, the Au24e is slightly warmer in the midrange and is better if you want to add more solidity to the system. Both awesome cables.
I have never viewed Nordost as "Bright".
"Lean" maybe but detailed and fast.'
IMHO Nordost is damn hard to beat.
When you combine the fact that Nordost sounds better in say 90% of the systems they are put into, you can see that they bring the "synergy" to more systems than most cables are able too.
Bright? I have not seen that!
Lean? I have seen, but a quick volume adjustment gave me second thoughts.
Detailed, extended, and PRAT? Absolutely!
My favorite cable as you can tell from the above post!
I have owned both the Frey and the AU24, as well as the Nordost TYR, the Morrow Audio MA4 beats em both easily. See my review in the reviews section.