Teo XLR

I notice liquid cables are being talked about a bit at the moment so thought I'd share my experience.

I come from a somewhat cable sceptic background. After playing with modest cables I felt there were differences but it was all pretty subtle. The best I came across were Anti-cables which with everything I've seen seemed to offer slightly greater clarity. They've stayed in my system for the past 3 years as it's evolved.

I run an Emm Labs, Muse amp (very underrated)and Kharma speakers with just an XLR between the electronics. I was offered the opportunity to try a Teo XLR in an unfamiliar system a little while ago and was surprised at the difference it made so at the earliest opportunity I tried them in mine.

I've had them for over a week now and have been surprised at just how big a difference they've made. In a system that I've been very happy with the greater decay and body to notes is a revelation. They've added a more natural perspective that I didn't know I was missing. Very impressive.
defride
Musicxyz, given your logic, I agree and would add that the six of you are irrelevant to me.

Realism is what I hear with the Exemplar Silver Portals. It is quite thrilling to be at the recording venue.
I bought the TEO cables from the manufacturer in Canada.
No you didn't. You bought them from Bob. And you still haven't described what you bought.

I'm done. You win.
I not really sure who you are but I know where and who I bought the TEO cables from. I meet the owner Ken who was driving a M5 and Taras. They meet me at Taras farm house just outside of Kingston Ontario. They were very nice and they were running homemade blue speakers to match their homemade Teo cables. The cables were represented as the best model they sold but in my opinion they were not very good. Again this is just an opinion but I am pretty sure I am allowed to have an opinion.

I am done so quit making up stories. When we are testing cables we always try to go directly to manufacturer to save money.
Tbg, I agree with you my opinion is just another opinion. I am however surprised that you are allowed to mention a cable brand without being accused of either being; the owner, the distributer, the manufacturer, someone’s brother or perhaps the owner’s mother.

Just for the record Portals Cables look like an interesting design and that is the exact type of cable we like to test. Exemplar Audio certainly does have a complete line of products.
Musicxyz, my sources firmly indicate you are Bob, the former Canadian distributor (for a short time), and that you had just one pair of cables, and I know where those cables wound up and what they were.

The puppet show is over.